Monday, June 7, 2010

Two Runs To Discuss

Last Thursday, Annie and I did 10 x 3:1 run:walk intervals. It was easy for Annie. Really easy. For me, not so much. I am needing some more consistency. Fo' sho'. I was pretty sore on Friday, which is upsetting.... but oh well. On Saturday, we went for a short bike ride - about 2.5 miles. Now, it's Monday, and Steve and I took the dogs out for some exercise. I did 5 x 3.5:1 run: walk intervals and Steve rode his bike along side of me with the dogs. I was feeling like I could have gone further, but dinner was finished cooking at that point, so it was time to be done.

Steve actually let T-dawg pull him most of the way so that Trumond was TIRED at the end. It was wonderful. I think maybe we'll go for another run tomorrow.

Now, if we could just end the tick infestation, we'll be all good.

No comments: