Monday, March 29, 2010

2 x 1

So, in the last 7 days, I have run twice. Twice I tell you. It's a miracle. I went about 1 mile each time. The first was hard and horrible; the second, not so bad! I am going to try to run again tomorrow. We'll see if I make it; I'm so tired.

Trial preparations are ramping back up. I had gotten spoiled with 2-day weekends there for awhile, and this Saturday, when I was sitting in my office, I remembered why the 2-day weekend is so much better! By the time Monday gets there, it seems like it's OK to go back... but with only Sunday off, it's so much harder to go back on Monday.

I took the dogs to the dog park twice this week, also. This makes for tired happy dogs, usually. But on Saturday, Parker was so obsessed with this guy who was throwing a ball (whose own dog was also obsessed)... Parker would run, full speed after the ball. One particularly fateful time, however, he was not paying attention to anything, and neither was the other dog - and they ended up pummeling each other at full speed. Parker flew through the air and did about 800 turns in the air (ok, so I'm not even sure he did any flips, but I think maybe he did). He is still limping around. Poor Parky.

OK.... off to bed.

1 comment:

nokomis said...

crazy dog. Now we know where Trumand gets it.